Mini-Systems, Inc. is a world class leader in the manufacture of precision passive components, hybrids, and packages. Our products include thick and thin film chip resistors, MOS capacitors, metal/glass sidewall packages, custom thick film hybrid circuits, and multi-chip modules.
Glen Robertson founded Mini-Systems, Inc. in 1968. His insistence on delivering the highest possible quality product to our customers continues as our driving force five decades later. This unwavering commitment to quality, combined with world class customer service is why MSI is called upon when uncompromised reliability and performance standards are required. This is achieved through extensive employee training, dedication, and integrity exhibited every day by every employee.
Our American-made products are used in a wide variety of applications including medical, spacecraft, and military.
- Specialize in Glass-to-Metal seal High-Reliability Hermetic Electronic Packages
- Low temperature and high temperature brazing
- Small packages with multi leads
- Small pitch packages
- Hermeticity less than 10-10 atm cc/sec per MIL-STD-883, Method 1014, Condition A4
- Meet or exceed Package Evaluation Requirements per MIL-PRF-38534, Table C-VI
- Plating per MIL-DTL-45204 over QQ-N-290 or MIL-C-26074 or AMS 2404
- Custom design available
- RoHS and DFARS compliant
- High-reliability hermetic electronic packages:
- Glass sidewall flatpacks
- Metal flatpacks
- Power surface mounts
- Ceramic quad flatpacks
- Leadless chip carriers
- SO-8 and SO-14 glass flatpacks
- Lids and Covers